Electrical Cubicles and boxes
We manufacture wide range of electrical cubicles for switchgears, power factors and distribution boards and metal enclosures to meet every specification, use and size. These can be designed to be free standing, wall mounted, bracket or pole mounted if required.
Significant features of our Electrical Cubicles
- Enclose electrical or electronic equipment and protect against harsh, industrial environments both for indoor and outdoor applications
- Electric, hydraulic or pneumatic control housings, electrical junction boxes or terminal wiring enclosures
- Body and cover are formed from 16 gauge steel or as per specification
- Angle frame is provided inside as reinforcement where required
- IP Protection Degree IP 44, IP 23, IP 56 and required Ingress Protection maintained accordingly.
- Smooth, continuously welded seams without knockouts, cutouts, or holes.
- Welded brackets provided for enclosure mounting with wall, supports or poles where required
- Continuously hinged cover has steel hinges and provides 180° opening
- Internal threaded weld studs are provided for mounting inner panels.
- A bonding stud is provided on the door and a grounding stud is provided on the enclosure.
- Grounding and panel mounting hardware provided.
- Rust free paint where required
- Powder coated paint with available colors: RAL 7032, RAL 7035