Motor Control Centers
For an easy local and remote control of the motors we manufacture the Motor Control Centers “MCCS”, which are built with unique design to have easy installation, trouble shooting and maintenance of motors, without interruption of power to other units.
Motors can be started from a central location in the control room and through individual starters mounted near them. They can be fixed or withdraw able type and of varying sized compartments.
Important features of motor control centers offered and manufactured by us
- Fully tested before delivery
- Rated up to 6000 Amperes
- Rated operating voltage up to 690 Volts
- Designed for both withdraw able and fixed versions
- Tailored control using Variable Frequency Drive (VFD), Soft Starter, Star Delta, and Direct On Line (DOL)
- Ample cabling space for easy connections
- Top and bottom cable entry.
- Panels for front or rear access to suit application
- Index of protection : IP 31 and IP 54
- Floor mounting or wall mounting
- Maximum safety & reliability
- Modular system with Customized design to meet end user requirements.