Underground Power Cable Installation
We have expertise, team and tools for underground installation, testing and commissioning of 11 KV, 132 KV and 220 V power cables.
With more than 8 years of experience, we have provided complete underground cable installation solutions for 11 KV to K-Electric/KESC and Maritime Complex MTC.
We maintain complete range of machines, tools and manpower for Installation of 11KV, 132 KV and 220 KV underground cables.
Our set of services includes:
- Route Survey and Planning
- Excavation, Trenching and backfilling
- Associated civil work and construction of manholes
- Adequate safety steps are followed constantly
- Conduit installation for roads and railway crossing
- Installation of joints and termination kits
- Appropriate excavator, digging tools, rollers, winches and trolleys are used for each project
- Proper pulling and bending of cable to avoid breakage of conductor by utilizing adequate techniques, tools and experienced labor
More than 300 experienced labors and supervisors are constantly deployed on various cable installation projects